Exciting opportunity for talent sales agents to joint our growing Stockport office.
We are a fresh and vibrant sales driven wealth management company focusing on multi products within the wealth management and the financial industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start with us at our new office and grow with us potentially working your way up the ladder as you go if that’s a direction you desire.
We are looking for ambitious sales people to grow and develop alongside us, we offer intensive growth and progression plans and core one on one management training and business development plans to those who are wanting to develop further.
We set ourselves apart by offering
• Generating valid, qualifying prospects/clients ready for a free of charge, no obligation pension review. You will then book in the client with a document collection company at our cost to securely collect the clients documents and information.
• Dialling opted in leads using our cloud-based dialling system dialling warm outbound data, you must have a positive pitch, super objection handling skills and a strong, confident telephone manner.
• Obtaining all personal information from customers accurately – ensuring good use of English/Grammar/Sentence case. Abiding by all DPA rules and regulations.
• Creating customer call backs, referrals and building relationships, account managing clients ensuring they sign documents and sit appointments, chasing cancelled clients or rescheduled clients.
• Hitting all KPI targets and cross sales
• Maximise revenue and sales for the business where possible
• Working as a team to hit office targets
Successful applicants will have:
• Previous pensions telesales experience essential
• An excellent telephone manner
• A 'self starter’ attitude
• Ability to 'think on your feet’
• An ability to work to targets, and a hunger for bonus
• Competency with computer based systems including CRM & Word
• A desire for career progression
• Previous experience in an similar sales related role would be required.
• £17k to £20kBasic Salary
• Competitive commission structure – your earnings are in your hands!
• Commission paid weekly
• 20 Holidays per year + 8 Bank holidays
• Holidays increase after Year one to 25days earning a extra day every year up to 30
• 1 duvet day year
• Early finishes on Friday
• Go home incentive through the week
• Onsite parking / close you transport links
• On site café
• Weekly incentives
• Fun and fresh working environment
• Go home targets on occasions and every Friday
• FULL training given and on-going coaching and development
• Ongoing training and development schemes including fast track management programs!
Email a friend
N.B: For this role Ruth Halliday is acting as an employment agency. [More]