Board Level Executive Assistant (C-Suite)
£30-40k plus benefits and bonus
My client is a multinational trading company based in Cheshire, however, there will be some international travel required in this exciting and ever changing role, within a fast paced environment.
Seeking a business savvy Executive Assistant to support one demanding and busy Chief Executive in their dynamic business, with a bust national and international schedule.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Complex diary management
- Board meeting preparation, scheduling, logistics, packs, refreshments, accommodation, travel etc.
- Document process and procedure management, expenses, reporting assistance, research as required.
- Gatekeeper, making business informed decisions regarding scheduling, documentation, requests, calls and meetings.
- All expenditure related approval management and sign off escalation.
- Relationship management with key stakeholders and clients as is relevant to the executive in question.
- Attending meetings as required, keeping up to date with business movement and strategies to make informed decisions relating to support.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Several years' experience working as a PA at a senior level (Director or 'C' level) within a large organisation.
Efficient and highly organised; keen attention to detail; pro-active and forward thinking; able to multi-task efficiently.
- Networker, relationship management with gravitas to maintain contact internationally.
- Understanding of high confidentiality and discretion.
- Self starter, initiative, time management, pro0-active and trouble-shooter.
- Intermediate-advanced skills in MS Office -creating spread sheets, documents and presentations etc.
This is a highly demanding role with a high workload and is deadline driven. Suits an ambitious, pro-active and adaptable EA with a passion for adding value to the business and a "no task too big or small" mentality.
In return my client offers a social, intelligent, pacey environment with genuine opportunity to develop professionally and become a pivotal part of an outstanding international business.
Salary £30-40k with excellent benefits and discretionary bonus.
Email a friend
N.B: For this role Ruth Halliday is acting as an employment agency. [More]