£30,000 - £35,000
25 days holidays plus statutory
Purpose of job
My client are currently looking for a HR Manager with Passion, conviction and expertise able to oversee a HR Function which is not only fit for purpose but which strives for excellence in all areas and to be a HR Manager who is the strategic, driving force for all things HR within the group of companies.
• To manage a small team, which includes the company’s facilities operation
• To develop the daily HR function with the completion of current projects such as the HR system and the development of new initiatives which will take the function to a new level
• Provision and overseeing generalist HR Functions such as recruitment, managing sickness and absence, disciplinary and grievance management and performance management.
• To align multi sited divisions within the group of companies including the standardisation of all policies and contracts; ensuring everyone within the company receives a high standard of HR support.
• To ensure the company continues to meet its stringent health and safety standards, ensuring every day is a safe day at work for all our employees.
• Communication in this role is paramount. You will be required to be clear and knowledgeable in your communications and you will be required to deal with people across the organisation with the same fair and unbiased approach
• You will be viewed as a centre of excellence and knowledge
• Dealing with highly confidential personal data which should be treated in accordance with all our policies and procedures
• A practical working knowledge of MS packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook
• CIPD or experience equivalent
• A HR manager with a wide ranging generalist experience from absence management to TUPE
• Ideally experienced with a multi-sited company and with the engagement of employees who work remotely
• Strong understanding of employment law, HR Legislation, good practice and practical application of the rules that govern the HR and health and safety functions.
As Group HR Manager you will be required to visit all sites on a regular basis and sometimes at short notice, this may require overnight stays.
Must hold a clean driving licence.
For more information please contact Neil Walton @ Ruth Halliday Associates.
Email a friend
N.B: For this role Ruth Halliday is acting as an employment agency. [More]